HOLY SHINDIGS, BATMAN!!! It’s almost time for the mini-con!!!!
I have two quick things to mention about the weekend.
1) Even if you were not able to register for the whole weekend, you CAN still attend the charity signing on Sunday. It’s 12-2pm, open to the public, and benefits both our local Friends of the Library, and Habitat for Humanity chapters. Come by, buy some books, chat with some authors, and have some fun 🙂
2) If you ARE attending for the weekend, and signed up for a ghost tour… we are providing ONLY ONE METHOD OF TRANSPORTATION to and from downtown. Please do not miss the trolley. Pickup times are:
- Friday night – 7:00pm leaving hotel –> downtown
- Friday night – 9:20pm leaving downtown –> hotel
- Saturday night – 7:20pm leaving hotel –> downtown
- Saturday night – 9:40pm leaving downtown –> hotel
There will be information about this in your welcome packet, but I wanted to give you a heads up for planning purposes.
Can’t wait to see everyone there!!!
It was a blast!!! Definitely in for next year!!