I’m SOOOO excited about this week!!! Why, you ask?? Well, this week, the Featured Bloggers and even some of the Featured Authors, are giving all of you chances to WIN YOUR WAY IN to Olde City, New Blood!!! Just imagine… all those fantastic authors, and all your reader friends, talking about the books you love and chillin’ out in the nation’s oldest city!
It’s so simple to enter!! Below is a list of dates and places that you’ll find fun spotlights on the event, or the authors who’ll be attending. Each of those posts will have a Rafflecopter widget for you to fill out. That means multiple entries for you!!! (You can enter at every post, but only once per post, please.) The contest will run from today, September 30th, until midnight eastern time on Saturday, October 6th. On Sunday, October 7th, three winners will be chosen and announced here on this site.
What EXACTLY will you be winning?? If your name is chosen, you’ll have your registration fee for Olde City, New Blood covered. Unfortunately, travel and hotel are not included in your prize, but that little chunk of registration fee moolah will be taken care of by us. (That’s a $40 prize!!)
You can get one entry by clicking the link and filling out the Rafflecopter widget in this post. The rest of your entries will come from the Rafflecopter widgets on the following blogs/blog posts, on or after their specified dates:
- Jenna Bennett’s Blog – September 30th
- Tawdra Kandle’s Blog – September 30th
- Elisabeth Naughton’s Blog – September 30th
- Lea Nolan’s Blog – September 30th
- Katie Reus’ Blog – September 30th
- Debbie Viguie’s Blog – September 30th
- Sarah M Ross’s Blog – September 30th *added 10/1*
- Cynthia Eden’s Blog – September 20th *added 9/30*
- Erin Quinn’s Blog – September 30th *added 9/30*
- Delilah S Dawson on Readers Confession – October 1st
- Laura Kaye on Books Make Me Happy – October 1st
- Sable Grace on Goldilox and the Three Weres – October 1st
- Elisabeth Naughton on Ramblings From This Chick – October 1st
- Laurie London’s Blog – October 1st
- Elisabeth Staab’s Blog – October 1st *added 10/1*
- The Book Life’s Blog – October 1st
- James R Tuck’s Blog – October 1st *added 10/1*
- Delilah S Dawson’s Blog – October 1st *added 10/1*
- Cyndi Tefft’s Blog – October 1st
- Jess Haines’ Blog – October 1st
- Ciara Knight’s Blog – October 1st
- Amy Lane’s Website – October 1st
- Anthony Stevens on Little Read Riding Hood – October 1st *added 9/30*
- Laura Kaye’s Blog – October 2nd
- Lucienne Diver’s Blog – October 2nd *added 10/4*
- Hildie McQueen’s Blog – October 2nd *added 9/30*
- MANtastic Fiction’s Blog – October 2nd
- Lexi George on Goldilox and the Three Weres – October 2nd
- Caridad Pineiro’s Blog – October 3rd
- Sarah M Ross on Sarah Nicolas’ Blog – October 3rd
- Elisabeth Staab on Ramblings From This Chick – October 3rd
- Cynthia Eden on Goldilox and the Three Weres – October 3rd
- Delilah S Dawson on Books Make Me Happy – October 3rd
- Nancy Holzner on Goldilox and the Three Weres – October 4t
- Amber Hart on Joyfully Reviewed – October 4th *added 9/30*
- Stephanie Julian on Ramblings From This Chick – October 5th
- Hildie McQueen on Books Make Me Happy – October 5th
- C J Ellisson’s Website – October 5th *added 10/4*
- Tes Hilaire’s Website – October 6th *added 10/4*
AAANNNDDD… there will actually be more dates / blog posts added throughout the week!!! Check back here from time to time this week to see who else is joining the giveaway party!
So… without further adieu… go forth and enter to WIN YOUR WAY IN!! Good Luck!!
Bummer! I tried Jenna and Elisabeth’s links, but they don’t work… 😦
The only widget I have seen to enter is the one you linked to. So are there only two entries total for this?
I think you can earn one per day by commenting.
On THIS blog post, there are two entries available, both accessible through the link/widget. The additional entries come by visiting each of the other blog posts listed above. I’m on break at work now, but I’ll be adding more links (and marking them so you know which ones are new) as bloggers host more Featured Authors. So, right now… if you visit each of those blog posts, and get both entries available at each stop… you’ll have 38 entries!!!
That’s right! I remember now! Sorry, brain fart. I forgot we’re sending you the commenters for entries!
I’m confused, it says to answer the blog question (on the blog sites) before entering the contest and I don’t see a blog question. Help please!
If you click on the links is in the list above… there are blog questions on the blogs where Featured Authors are spotlighted on Featured Bloggers sites. Take a few minutes, hop around, and you’ll find MANY places to enter to win additional prizes as well 🙂 Hope that helps.
Pingback: Better to Bite Mr. Real | Literary Escapism
Pingback: Circus Fun (AND a Contest) with Delilah S Dawson « Books Make Me Happy
Pingback: Q&A (AND Contest) with Hildie McQueen « Books Make Me Happy
Pingback: Interview with Author Stephanie Julian and Giveaway | Ramblings From This Chick
Pingback: Interview with Author Elisabeth Naughton and Giveaway | Ramblings From This Chick